When You Have Been Sexually Harassed at Work
At the Law Office of Hugh Duff Robertson P.C., our goal is to protect people who have been victims of sexual harassment in the workplace by enforcing their rights.
Our Los Angeles law firm represents employees — both male and female — who have been the victims of sexual harassment in the work place. We use our years of experience to help you achieve results, either through settlement or at trial.
Recognizing Sexual Harassment in California
In California, state regulations define sexual harassment as unwanted sexual advances, words or actions. There are many kinds of offensive behavior, including gender-based discrimination, that people experience in the work place such as:
- When a boss or a coworker makes sexual gestures
- When sexually suggestive posters, cartoons, pictures or objects are displayed in your work place
- When the people you work with make suggestive slurs, jokes and sexual comments
- When coworkers inappropriately touch you
- When employment benefits are offered in exchange for sexual favors
- When you are retaliated against for rejecting sexual advances.
Clients Come First
At the Law Office of Hugh Duff Robertson P.C., our clients come first. Our attorneys understand the impact that sexual harassment can have on a person. We take the time to talk with you about the challenges you face and to help you enforce your rights.
Contact the Law Office of Hugh Duff Robertson P.C.
If you are experiencing sexual harassment at work, contact a lawyer as soon as possible. To schedule a free consultation with the lawyers at the Law Office of Hugh Duff Robertson P.C., call us at 310.824.0467 or complete our online form.